Wednesday, January 6, 2010

世間を見る

SEEING LIFE - first intro of my architectural blog
It's what I would like to say for architecture.
I had my first interview at a local firm years ago, the principle asked me one simple question, "what is architecture to you?" I still remembered what i replied, "architecture is the mix of science & art, to design well-known buildings so everbody knows you.."
In a heartbeat, i knew it wasn't the way to answer such question. Well, u can't think for minutes to answer a question during an interview..so,there goes another interview i would say.
Now..Days passed, after long deliberate thought, i think architecture is all about life. pyramid wasn't built through degree holders, forbidden city are not built by graduated architects & so is traditional houses all around the world. great masterpiece have been created long ago before the knowledge of architecture is established. Mankind knew what they want & what they need, that's what makes architecture exist & evolve through time.
This is my perspective in architecture. It's broad, vibrant, senseble, imagination.. everything!

2 comments:

  1. First blog post... gambateh with ur new blog...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. arigatou..i'll upload more blogs to share & learn, feel free to drop comment ya. let's support our vertical blog!

    ReplyDelete